What Hosts are saying

Dear fellow Community Centre members Is anyone whose home is featured in here active in the Community?If not I hope you take the time to come in here and share ypur experiences. We see many Tahitians in NZ and it's nice to see you also doing Airbnb. All t...
    I did not notice the pricing details until I received a booking. I thought I set up the price as each person but it did show as 1 unit. How do I solve this problem?
    I had a very bad experience with the recent usage of Airbnb. The owner shared some trivial photos to claim 300 Euros and I gave all the proof that it is not by me and it is not worth of the cost they trying to charge me. They said they will consider all t...
    • Screenshot_20190320-153134.jpg
    • Screenshot_20190320-153202.jpg
    • Screenshot_20190320-153148.jpg
    puedo aun cobrar el saldo que tengo??? si ahora oculto mi anuncio temporalmente??? o primero cobro
    I have a confirmed booking since a couple months. Im trying to get in contact with the host to ask a question. I sent a message both through airbnb and direct sms to host phone and now its been over 40 hours and still no reply. My trip is in 2 weeks and ... Latest reply by Alon1