What Hosts are saying

For at least 3 weeks, Airbnb made my listing unavailable for the whole month of May when it is completely open. This has cost me an enormous amount of business and my views are down by half! Anyone have any insight or suggestions on what to do? Thanks in ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I tried to extend my stay for 2 days and the pricing is 40% more than if I made a new booking. My original booking is at a weekly 20% discount but the calculation appears to be repricing the whole trip with no discount and subtracting what I already paid... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Now this is the last time I do it ore I block all and leave you guys **bleep**ing **bleep** this is I did I now 20 thimss and 3 months pass already **bleep** you guys Latest reply by Sarah977
    Got a tricky situation, and just need some advice on wording a review. Two guests a week ago, who weren't best at communicating, asked for early check in, then started texting me three hours before agreed early check in time, which I answered between clea... Latest reply by Rosemarie9
    I know this has been discussed before but I wish AirBnB would put the reviews in chronological order (regardless of where the guest is from) with the last staying guest review at the top. I've just had a lovely couple from Barbados who have left me a 5 st... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Below I pasted the conversation I just had with the customer support rep. I booked this trip for my birthday, but after a bad car accident in which I was rear-ended by a driver suffering from a heart attack I myself got a concussion and whiplash. My trip ... Latest reply by Julie143
    Hello, I m new here , so I need your help. Can I set a price to a room per room ? That each room have here one price or? Or can I fit the price on the question or is it already determined? br Latest reply by Daniel1598