What Hosts are saying

I have had a guest check out very soon after checking in. The guest contacted me today before arrival to ask if any air freshener’s were used in the room or incense.......I did have a diffuser, informed him of this removed it this morning and opened the ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    hiI just add another listing on my property, because I built additonal bathroom, so I have 2 listings now for two apartements,. but actualy on a same adress.but on this new listing I don t have any rewievs, and stars. At least I kept the title of superho... Latest reply by Brane1
    Hello, I am actually student in B.A Global Marketing in Perpignan. I would like to ask you if it is possible to share my survey whole the theme is the impact of Air BnB on traditionals hotels. This survey is for my report concerning ways of accommodation ...
    how should I write a review for a guest who was perfectly nice and loved our place, but left things pretty messy Latest reply by Pam112
    Hello In a few weeks time I will have an apartment to rent out on Air Bnb. I am going to put a brand new hot tub/ jacuzzi in the garden for the exclusive use of the guests. I live in Cyprus and I was wondering if anyone has any template waiver forms for m... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I am trying to get a copy of my payment history for 2018, for my accountant, I need to have it emailed so I can print it off, I can’t print it from my cell phone, can you help me with it? Latest reply by Ann72