What Hosts are saying

I can't get past the "host" dashboard. I am trying to go to earnings and download my earnings and it keeps giving me an error. I have tried different browesers...anyone else experience this? I need to upload them into quickbooks! SO Frustrating!!! Thanks ...
    I must have done this before with my listing, but not quite sure remember how. Do you know how to find co-hosts? Also, is it possible to see a list of co-hosts in an area? Latest reply by Cohost1
    My friend and I are in the middle of a six-night stay at an apartment in New York, and we have encountered various problems/frustrations with both the apartment and the host's response to them, and am wondering how to handle/address in any review. Or whet...
    For the last week I have not been able to pull any financial reports. Also, when we add more units to the platform it gets slower and slower. Anybody else experiencing these problems. I can not run a business this way.
    I have somehow specified Saturdays as the only check out day in my listing.By editing rule sets I can set the check in and check out days, I can apply to the calendars, but when I check as a visitor the only available dates are still Saturdays.I can't fin... Latest reply by Panteli0
    Hi everyone, I love travelling, and currently own a lovely property in Lisbon, but I need to find someone I can trust to operate and maintain my property in my absence. If there's anyone who can help me, please let me know. Thanks again,Ana Latest reply by Renato192