What Hosts are saying

Hi, airbnb is atuomatically blocking dates on the calendar, which are available. When i check my calendar i have to manually unblock the dates, so that guests can book. How do i stop this happening? Thanks Latest reply by Antonett0
    I'm not sure what to do here. Overnight I had an instant booking from someone whose message indicated that his friend traveling with him doesn't tolerate any dust and is a germaphobe "so heads up about that." My unit is very small (<250 sq ft studio with ... Latest reply by Olga464
    Hi, I have some people who booked... and the payout is a strange amount. It doesn't relate to my pricing at all. The support team told me first that it's a currency conversion.. I told them this shouldnt have anything to do with the payout..then they said... Latest reply by Alma76
    Greetings. We are new to Airbnb. We have had two guests so far, and it has been wonderful to host them. When they booked, their nightly rate was correct. HOWEVER, for one particular week in July my room rates are not coming up correct when someone request... Latest reply by Bruce90
    Hi, my name is Paolo (from Italy) and with my thai wife own two "one-bedroom unit" in "The Tempo Grand" condo; one can host max 2 person and the other is little bigger and can host 4 people, thanks to the sofa bed. Both view are on skyline and pool. Very ... Latest reply by Mark1414
    Hi, I'm just wondering what the best way to deal with my situation with a bad guest should be? The booking was made for a couple, they have 15 previous reviews, 10 as hosts and 5 as guests. The reviews were all postive or at least neutral, nothing bad. T... Latest reply by Helen3