What Hosts are saying

I am brand new at being an airbnb host and I got my first booking for time in June. I want to now decrease how far ahead people can book (I did the suggeseted 6 months) because I feel like I need to think about dates of festivals and other events where I ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Good morning, hope someone can help. My husband, who originally came from Scotland.wants to take his wife and himself back there in May.we will not have a car. We have been looking for accommodation in Lesmahagow for one nightMay 14. We need to be eit... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone,I am currently staying in a in a place for two weeks while I’m doing a course at University. I have a whole house that is on the same property as the owner, and have not had the best Airbnb experience so far... Firstly, when I arrived the hous... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hello. First of all, my mother tongue isn’t English. Sorry for my English at first. But I will try to explain as best as I can. This is my first time to travel London, but I was threatened away and insulted by this host. I hope there would not be any ne... Latest reply by Lizzie
    A guest booked with us on Jan 8, then cancelled on Jan 9. Our cancellation policy is 'Strict' so he has 48 hrs to cancel without penalty. I got a message on Jan 9 that said "Per your cancellation policy, a complete refund was given to the guest." He ju... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I sent a pre approval to a guest after his inquiry. In the meantime I got another request to book the same dates. Does a pre approval not block the dates? What happens if the pre approval is declined or ignored?. It has not been 24 hours yet since the... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hey Fellow Hosts, I hired a professional photographer to take pictures of my apartment. They look great on my laptop but end up looking blurry and pixelated on Airbnb. I called the service center 3-4 times without a solution. I tried uploading pictures at... Latest reply by Karen74
    I just stayed at one of the worst places I've ever stayed at, and noticed that the host has a superhost status. In reading their reviews, I notice that there are many favorable responses (I happen to disagree with them- and wonder what their real experien... Latest reply by Kathlene0