What Hosts are saying

hello my name is Guilherme, I am the founder of Pimenta Services, cleaning and painting services, I want to offer my services in the area of ​​Fort Lauderdale, Miami and around, is there any place where I can register my company on this website? - my phon...
    hi can someone help how i add a linen charge to my listing pleasei own a caravan which i hire out but only supply bedding if guests required otherwise there is only protectors on the mattresses and pillows . Latest reply by Emiel1
    Help,I have to cancel a reservation for the end of September - 3 day reservation. First ever cancealtion in 3 years. Will I automatically lose super host status? Latest reply by Emilia42
    I just got my first booking from Airbnb (after having my page for about a year?). I don't see where they added in the security deposit. They also didn't send a breakdown of charges like other rental sites. Should I be looking somewhere else? How do I cont... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I wanted to approve one of the request for booking but when I try to do it it gives me error that the price is less than $10 I don't understand I couldn't approve and have also lost booking this has happened second time. Please help Latest reply by Ana1136
    How can I request an enhacnement to have a Tab or Button on top of the host menu for quick access to the resolution center? Also, when you are inside a message with a guest there should be a status indicator on any pending or paid resolutions. Esentiall...
    Hi Airbnb community. My permit was recently revoked in new Orleans for reasons that I would definitley like to appeal. I was told I need to do this through civil court. I am seeking anyone who has been through this before as well as anyone who may have co... Latest reply by Gavin80