What Hosts are saying

Is there a way to "unshare" or revoke access to our Calendar? We have supplied this information to our cleaners, however upon referring them to a friend found out they have no permanent residence and are staying in the places they clean when they're unocc... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi all Do you allow possible guests to view your place personally before the make desicions to commit to booking? I'm getting these request and feel it's not necessary since your profile give an idea what to expect. Please advise your take on this.. Latest reply by Joline2
    Hi everyone, I'm a newbie host and loving it so far! Would love to meet up with Airbnb hosts in Jakarta to exchange stories or perhaps we can take our guests out to explore Jakarta? Cheers,Intan Latest reply by Hody0
    Hi all, I just sent this off to a couple of places in the AirBnB labyrinth (Is anybody home???). Don't know if it will register with anyone there, and I'm not sure what to do except reverse-damage control (not really do-able). *********** Lizzie? Quinc... Latest reply by Kimberly54
    My guest booked for 28 days. She has been here 5 days and loves the place but the job she came here for fell through. She is being transferred across country.She has been the perfect guest and I would like to refund part of her money. How do I do this wit... Latest reply by Rebecca787
    Hi al, i am a newbie but gained super host status last month. My first headache involves a long term guest . 40 + days. We updated our wifi to the max and because of the continual streaming my guest did, her speed slowed. She gobbled up 50gb in 3 days. An... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello Good Afternoon I am trying to find a suitable B&B with you for a trip next month, but I am struggling to work the website. I have searched Ischgl and the web site keeps showing me rooms that are anything from 1hr away if not even further. Can you he... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello We have had a request to use our property as a filming location for 5 days with a crew of 20. Some of the crew also want to stay in the house. Does anyone have any experience or advice on this? ThanksRachel Latest reply by Helen3