What Hosts are saying

We are new to hosting, first guests this week! Our cabin is in a rural, mountain location about 2 1/2 hours from the Denver airport - which means many guests will be arriving late in the evening. Trying to determine which, and how much, food things to h... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Il semblerait que Airbnb ne soir pas du tout adapté pour les gîtes (meublés de tourisme) ruraux - pas possible de mettre des jours de départ/arrivée selon la saison - conditions d'annulation trop souples ce qui fait prendre un trop grand risque au loueur ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Is it just me or are guests asking everyone for extra discounts? I just had a guest ask me for $100 off a two week reservation when I already give a discount for reservations over 7 days. Do les anyone acquiesce to these requests?Please advise? Latest reply by John-Henry0
    This is a nebulous and ignorant question, but here goes....Comicon week-end just passed and was very good to me.After 2 years of being a host, I have come to realize there are popular times that can make my year profitable.Comicon, graduation, Sakuracon, ... Latest reply by Daniel7962
    I have a 28 day minimum booking for the upcoming months of July and August. A guest was able to book June 26th until July 9th, which totally messes up the long term booking for July. Hope Airbnb can figure out a solution to this problem. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi,I have 3 touristic apartments in Madrid, and I need someone to do the cleaning, laundry, stocks, also sometimes check-ins.Hours are various depending on the reservations; sometimes all 3 apartments on the same day. Please contact me if anyone is intere... Latest reply by Priscilla165
    Hi My partner and I live in Hobart, Tasmania and we have been hosting (on and off) for a few years now. Our experiences have been rather pleasant until recently when the person in question put a very negative private feedback after her two-week stay at ... Latest reply by Magdalene11