What Hosts are saying

me puedes ayudar?? soy nueva, tengo tres reservas listas para cobrar y no se como me conviene proceder? por paypal y luego trasnferir a una cuenta propia o bien solicitar una trasnferencia bancaria? el tema es qe las propiedades no son mias, sino de mi su... Latest reply by Belu11
    If a guest wants to stay for 3 months does the guest get charged for the whole stay at the beginning or is it broken up in three payments Latest reply by Huma0
    Service fees are becoming untenable. They cause a very misleading user experience because despite putting budgets/min-max prices in the filters, when you finally find a place that looks good and click into it, the service fees load in and boost up the fin... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear All,I am thinking of selling my house and moving to another area of the UK. I am very proud to have become a Superhost with 100% 5 star reviews and would be very disappointed to loose this. When I start up Airbnb again in my new home will I loose my ... Latest reply by Marianne305
    Hi there I have been a long time host with little or no prior issues with guests - in general they have been amazing. These last ones have done serious damage to our garden. There were obviously pet/s that I was not made aware of, and there was a signific... Latest reply by Jayne212
    There have been so many posts about this that I'm going to link all the recent ones here. @Lizzie @Quincy @Aisling I'm sure you've noticed but wanted you to have as many as possible in one place. @Iordan34 https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Pay-mon... Latest reply by Laura5207
    Hello, I am a new host to Airbnb and have just walked into a bad situation. Some guidance on how to move forward will be helpful. I had a guest over New Years weekend, she had great reviews. I did notice on our camera that several guests were entering the... Latest reply by Jen6879