What Hosts are saying

We have active bookings and cannot update our address, our address should be **. It’s currently bring people to a different address. **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, i’m a host and i need, shall i collect a security deposity from the client or i’m covered by airbnb with what we set up on the app for the security deposit.thanks Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hello,I've read an article that the European Commission and European Union consumer authorities made a resolution at July 2018 forcing Airbnb to identify whether an offer is made by a private host or by a professional because of the consumer protection re... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi, I'm completely new to Airbnb and live in the UK. We have sold our house and we need to vacate it in just 10 days time. We have a confirmed booking for a house just 5 miles away for a 1 month stay costing quite a bit. I have messaged the host 3 times a... Latest reply by Peter1381
    We have active bookings and cannot update our address, our address should be 12333 County Road 6. It’s currently bring people to a different address. Can you please update the address? Thank you. Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello i cannot login with my facebook account now it takes me to a join up page ervery time.I go to enter my email and says account is already registredI use iphone XS max latest IOS
    I have a guest that made a reservation for 4 adults and 1 child. It turned out to be 7 adults and 6 children. They stayed one night of two, but decided to leave because more family was coming up and I told them that I could only accomodate a total of 6 ... Latest reply by Fran2