What Hosts are saying

I’m hoping someone can help me figure out a score we recently received from a guest . This guest scored us 5/5 for all of the 6 usual categories , but next to the their property review for us there are only 4 stars? How can this happen ? Never had that ... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Hello ,I have noticed a new feature with the website . The guest profile photo is not displayed untill after booking . Would someone know the reasons fehind that ?Seeing someone's face is part of the way we perseive / accept people .I ,personaly , do not ... Latest reply by Linda108
    If anyone is looking for Co-Hosting help find me on face book for more info! Chase Taylor Colvin
    I noticed today that the platform has increased the service fee it charges my guests from 13 to 15% Wondering if this was a one-off, I searched my listing, and sure enough, my guests are charged a total price of $98 now, instead of $96. As I have price-ma... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    Hello, We had a guest book our room 2 weeks in advance. Prior to her check in I tried contacting her more than 4 times. Finally she respnds she was busy in Miami. Well, she finally checks in and the next morning send me a text she has an allergic react... Latest reply by Elizabeth1236