What Hosts are saying

HI, I already have a cottage listed and I am a SUperhost. I want to add a new cottage to Airbnb. Do I just start from scratch or is there another way to transfer my details etc for my account? Latest reply by Mitchell55
    Hello, I've been e-mailing with one guy which listed the apartment he owns on other website and sending me pictures of the apartment for a really nice price. Since he owns the apartment, he also send me the address, but moved to Germany (his name suggests... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hello everyone, On Friday evening, during the last day of a booking as a guest, I experienced a break in at the Airbnb I was staying at. The burglars broke in through my bedroom, stole my $1300 MSI laptop containing thousands of personal files on it that ... Latest reply by Mark116
    This time last year I was receiving enquiries some of which turned into bookings, but over the last 3 months I have had none. I appreciate that it is winter and my property is 5 minutes walk from the sea, but surely this should not deter everyone, particu... Latest reply by Emiel1
    HiDo I have to request a payment from my guests or is this automatic? How do I know they paid they have paid already? Latest reply by Barb87
    Hi,I had booked somewhere for 90 days, but wish to reduce the stay to 30days.The start of the stay is very soon (in two days). Does the entire 90 days count as a single booking, or is it broken into monthly sections that can be cancelled without penalty? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, Around one week ago I posted my Airbnb experience and the photos that I uploaded are still waiting to be checked. I don't know where is the problem and I need my experience to be on line as soon as possible.
    A guest booked my place from Dubai to Mumbai which is my 3 bhk apartment mentioned on my description. I told her the master bedroom is for Airbnb and there are other people in the property taking me. Her arrival date was 27th of January 2019. I gave her m... Latest reply by Sanjukta1