What Hosts are saying

Hello, we are new to Airbnb, although have offered our place through another site for some time now. Our international guest arrived at the property and within a short space of time had emailed to say that he wanted to leave as the house was not in the r... Latest reply by Ria16
    I'm staying at this place from 29th jan to 8th feb. there's a TV in the living room and the time I booked this place, TV is listed in the description. I did message the host if there's a tv in the guest room. he replied no, so I assume the tv mentioned in... Latest reply by 普钧0
    Hi! I need to report for the firt time the taxes related to the thrid trimester of the year. I have to use the model 210 with rent type 35. I would like to get support if someone have done this before. I am fluent in Spanish. Waiting for comments! Latest reply by Martin279
    I had a guest give me four stars for my experience listing the weather...Her spouse who had booked it and was totally encouraged to cancel if he felt the weather was too severe..But decided last minute to come anyway.. So no the drievay wasn't completley ... Latest reply by Marta709
    Hi, how can i find how much discount each place is giving. Its hard to keep opening each page to look the discount and the total with all the fees. is there another way to see all at once in the search listings? thanks Latest reply by Ren9
    Hi my guest booked today, I confirmed. However, the payment status is still pending because apparently he made a miatake in the details of his card or something I asked him to contact support but no response from support yet. I allowed them to check in, ... Latest reply by Roberta2