What Hosts are saying

Many months ago I've got an instant booking for 21-25 January, traveller is from Canada, I'm in Romania. Communication was good and and I was waiting for them, a group of 6, to checkin on the 21. The evening before, on 20th, I get a...
    Als ik een 'aanvraag' ontvang, verschiijnt altijd de optie 'accepteren of weigeren'. Maar als het iemand is die in zijn profiel geen geverifieerde ID heeft, wil ik die antwoorden dat hij/zij eerst het ID moet laten verifieren alvorens ik de aanvraag accep... Latest reply by Jeroen42
    Airbnb have not paid me money for over 30 days . Dec 7 being last payout.i phoned & messaged help centre only to be told it’s a glitch on their behalf and I will receive an email once the problem is resolved. Is there a higher authority I can reach out t... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I currnetly have 2 beds listed (1 queen bed, & 1 air matress) and need to change to only one (1 queen bed). After almost 20 minutes of editing my listing, I still cannot figure out how to remove the air matress... any help is appreciated. Best,Diane Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello, I just start a property cleaning company at the French Riviera(from Menton to Cap-d'Ail). I'm especially concentrating on cleaning holiday apartments and houses that are for rent. I can also help the hosts with the check in and out of renters. I'm ...
    I'm the Co-Host and my wife is the main Host of our space. I dont have any reviews listed, to see what we need to make super host, and it doesn't give me the option to do reviews and such. Is there a way I can see these things? It let's me choose to do di...