What Hosts are saying

Hola, espero me puedan ayudar!!!tengo una reservacion de la cual se van hacer dos pagos, uno ya se hizo al momento de reservar y el segundo sería una semana antes de la fecha de reservación.El problema es que el primer pago lo hice con mi tarjeta de debit... Latest reply by Quincy
    Helow. I booked a trip and also paid half the amount. But the email I had on my profile was an old en ail that I Can not acess it anymore. And now the confermation for my booking was send to that Mail and I cant get to it. Then I changed the email on my p... Latest reply by Martina457
    Recently, I had a single guest for a week. He was cordial and seemed to be respectful and compling. When he arrived and checked in, I told him several times to please call me if there were any problems or concerns. Our accommodation is a suite, contain... Latest reply by Claire475
    I have a receipt from last year that shows the cost of the room per person per night and the names of the travellers. This year, I booked again, and my receipt only shows the total cost, cost per night for all travellers, and the number of travellers. Is ...
    Hy I don’t know how to transfer money from airbnb account to paypal .please help me out as my transactions are on upcoming what i have to do Latest reply by Roberta2
    *The guest booked for 3 people but had a party in my flat as I was away at the time. They stole 2 pairs of brand new slippers worth £62, helped themselves to my drinks cupboard, left my antique chair out on the balcony, damaged a tile in the ensuite bathr... Latest reply by Anthea29