What Hosts are saying

Buenass alguien sabe si se puede abonar un alojamiento a traves de deposito o transferencia bancaria desde argentina? ya que quiero reservar un alojamiento de $50000 y no me da el cupo de la tarjeta para tanto monto, ni fraccionandolo. Desde ya muchas gr...
    Hello Community, I just booked a place in France for over a month, and in his welcome email, the host tells me there will be additional charges to pay upon arrival (like utility bills and the city tax that are not included in the booking). Althought I usu... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Bonjour ;Suite à plusieurs appels auprès de airbnb depuis le mois d’octobre, je ne vois toujours pas de remboursement concernant les 28% que Airbnb m’a retiré sur quelques réservations dans mon Riad au Maroc.Cela s’est fait après mon voyage aux USA pend...
    Hallo,Ich will für meinen Trip nach Barcelona ein Appartment mieten. Alles funktioniert reibungslos, doch sobald ich auf 'Bezahlen' klicke passiert nichts mehr. Ich habe es schon mit PayPal, Kreditkarte und Sofortübeweisung probiert, aber es klappt einfac...
    My son and his wife are travelling to America and are having problems getting decent affordable airbnb accommodation. For a room for one night it is £150 whereas in Europe a similar room would be around a third of this. In addition, if they are looking... Latest reply by Sandra1109
    Bonjour, J'ai reçu un commentaire peu positif de la part du locataire. Commentaire qui insistait sur les aspects négatifs en ommettant de préciser ce que eux avaient fait et notamment laisser des enfants grimper faire les imbéciles sur le toit de la maiso... Latest reply by Quincy
    I hosted by first guest over December and if was more stressfull to me than I think for the guests. The first few days went well accept that they did not follow some house rules, after about the 4th day they complained that the swimming pool was not wor... Latest reply by Quincy
    I recently booked a stay in an appartment in Columbus Ohio . A few hours the porperty manager Nate asked me to cancel my reservation citing that there was planed construction. I complied with his request not realizing that if I cancle it it does not eff...