What Hosts are saying

When i go to my calendar to look at my rooms it only shows the month and not the days any way i can fix it to where i can see my dates
    Hi I'm thinking about listing on Airbnb. I did so for a year but didn't get one enquiry so dropped it, but thought I might give it another go. Back then the mapping was the main issue.... even when you hovered over our exact location the cottage didn't ... Latest reply by Helen-and-Ian0
    Hello everyone, I don't know if this was already discuessed, but I think that the search results for a specific location aren't precise enough.For example, potential guests type in the airbnb search box the exact location where they wanna go, but instead ... Latest reply by Birgit0
    Hello Everyone TLDR - I want to build a ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) Shipping Container Home on my property to rent out on AirBNB. Is it possible to get it permitted for more than 30 days of the year? No HOA, within ACL. Is it possible to build a new AD... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Why my account always say unfortunately you’re not approved at this time but give no reason as to why I’m in need of help with getting my property on airbnb
    Gostaria de saber o motivo pelo qual o AIRBNB congelou o pagamento dos meus ultimos alugueres? Diz que tenho dados das financas por actualizar. Mas eu já os actualizei por varias vezes e continua bloqueado... o que devo fazer para receber os pagamentos? Latest reply by Emiel1