What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I have a previous guest who would like to make a further booking. He asked me to send him a booking request. I don't have an enquiry through AirBnB from him so the message chain is all to do with a prior booking that has been completed. That me... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, we've not used air bnb before but have just booked an apartment, now the host is asking for our passport details (we're UK citizens so don't have national ID cards) - is this usual/safe? Also, if we do provide those details, do they go to him pers... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello! I am exploring the idea of renting a condo my family owns in Florida that goes unused most of the year except for the few weeks members of my family go down. I have found a lot of great tips in this community! One thing I am having a hard time gett... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0
    I have to leave instant book on to not appear at the bottom of the listing as I live in an area full of holiday homes. I rent out a home all year around, but during the peak July and August months I have a four night minimum stay. How do I manage guests l... Latest reply by Chris1245
    We currently only accept reservations up to three months into the future. That can be changed to 6 months, a year etc. If I change my current setting from 3 months to six months, then accept a reservation in month 5, and then return to the 3 month statu... Latest reply by Tom-and-Ginny0
    Hello, I had to open 2 cases after a very unfortunate, bizarre and dangerous encounter with two different groups of people. Both cases were assigned to one safety and trust manager named Kendrick. In a few words: the first guest trespassed my property, u... Latest reply by Kristina202