What Hosts are saying

I have the moderate cancellation policy and a guest who is due to check in tomorrow asked me last night for a refund as they can’t make it. What do I do? It is peak holiday season here at the moment and the booking was made 2 months ago. Latest reply by Helen3
    I think this is one of the most significant options to have for anyone looking to travel and is trying to get funds together. If you are a salaried employee, this provides a breathing room. However I have noticed that it doesn't allow you to clear your r...
    I had an inqury with a client + 5 guest and noticed the pricing did not account for added guests. So i then adjusted and then the price was even lower.. Please help!
    I'd appreciate hearing the views of other hosts about a situation, and whether you feel I am justified in asking for more money from the guests. Over Christmas, while I was out of town for two weeks, I had a single booking for 5 days. This is the first ti... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Recently a guest brought a dog (unbeknownst to us) and it pee'd EVERYWHERE, marking it's new territory. We have our basic cleaning fee but we need to steam clean the carpets now. We don't want to hire a professional company and would rather do it ourselve... Latest reply by Jake-and-Andrea0
    Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the community so I'd need advice on how to leave review for my guests. My guests are very young (19) and it's their first time using Airbnb so I assume they had zero knowledge on general ettiques and common sense on staying at o... Latest reply by TracieandJason0