What Hosts are saying

Hi All We got an air bnb message this morning the headline was: Take a moment to add some required info.Then inside the message is says add account details to keep your payouts coming Hi,Its great you're earning on airbnb - but now it's time to upate s... Latest reply by Cor3
    ive Just had a message from someone enquiring about my property. As the property is not where she thought it was she’s obviously not going to book with me.Do I then press decline pre approve, if I do press does this go against me with Airbnb as I’ve decl... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi everyone.. does anyone know of a good fiscal representative in albuferia Portugal.. to deal with rental income tax.. many thanks
    Buoansera, sono Alessandra, Superhost di Little Pepi e SottoPonteVecchio. Per Sottopontevecchio, a parte un periodo di "fermo prenotazioni" non mi lamento, le prenotazioni arrivano e ne sono contenta. Little Pepi, appartamento non di mia proprietà ma, in ... Latest reply by Quincy
    I am a professional in the travel industry. Recently, I recommended her Airbnb for accomodation and had sent a referral link to a friend when she seek my advise on online booking for her family trip. The next day, she called me and said I was a liar and a... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Our family ( Me, my 2 daughters, my wife and his brother) We came to india for Vacation.At first spent 3nights at Delhi and 3 nights at Shimla. Till 28 December we had a great time,enjoyed ,everything goes so smooth and specially our accomodation through ...
    I've only been doing Airbnb for a couple months, with a flat-rate, be it 1 person or 8 people. But that meant, most of my guests were large groups. With the holiday season over, I'm have no more reservations. I'm currently trying to do a lower base price ... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0