What Hosts are saying

Apparently Airbnb's anti-discrimination policy does not apply to Palestinians in the illegally occupied West Bank. On Aug 19 Airbnb articulated why it was no longer listing rentals in the illegally occupied West Bank. https://press.airbnb.com/listings-in-...
    I had a horrible experience at an AirBnB recently. Many problems including cleanliness issues, heating problems, and code violations. The host was not helpful during my stay and according to AirBnB I have until today to submit a review. Well, that is a... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I'm new to this. Do I need to get a permit to become AIR BnB host in DC?I already run a home-based business from my home and I am planning to funnel all revenue from AIR BnB through that business.Any insights would be great! Thanks,Shiree Latest reply by James1205
    How often should the down duvet INSIDE be washed? I wash the COVER between every guest? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello everyone, A guest had sent me an inquiry two months before to book for a period (1-15 Dec) and we had been in conversation. One month later, same guest messaged me through same inquiry, mentioning new dates in their message, saying that they will b... Latest reply by Helen3
    We chased Airbnb for payment and they told us customer hadn't paid, but they would sort it out. We chased the customer, but got no response. It's now been 3 weeks and Airbnb just keep asking us to do the same thing we've already done. Are Airbnb liable fo... Latest reply by Christine615
    Hello I am supposed to moving into a property tomorrow long term I was supposed to rerecive an email about meeting information for tomorrow today I am extremely concerned as I have not received one I have also paid and got the confirmation just nothing el... Latest reply by Natasha202