What Hosts are saying

Hi, Blue Mountains Council appears to have chosen an arbitrary number of bedrooms as a requirement for short term rental properties. If a property has four or more bedrooms they have stipulated the requirement for a development application including a sta...
    Hello, I have booking requests showing up in the calendar as Pending. When I click on it and click on the button "Respond to request" I get directed to the home page with a little ribbon on top of the browser stating "You do not have access to this". Trie... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Bonjour, Je suis en réservation instantanée et pourtant quand je mets en place les filtres, si je mets celui de la réservation instantanée ... mon annonce disparait des propositions. Quelqu'un aurait il une idée sur le sujet ?Merci par avance Latest reply by Quincy
    I have had a pretty successful Airbnb in Staunton Virginia since June. But we are already through mid-November and nobody has booked for December. This is never happened before. November was a pretty decent month so for this change to happen is very drast... Latest reply by Helen-And-Mario0
    Bi-weekly Maid, long-term (Kanagawa - Yokohama) (Shin-Koyasu)Looking for an experienced, cleaner for my 70 sqm apartment (2LDK) Our arrangement will be a regular, long-term contract for 4-hours and 1 day out of the week. I'm a single resident and extremel...
    Hi, I'm writing to know whether it's at all possible to show the different prices according to the season?I'm in Elba, Tuscany and it's common practice to have cheaper prices during the months of April, May and beginning of June, higher in July and August... Latest reply by Eline16