What Hosts are saying

Hi, could you suggest me how we can make sure that only guests with children will make a Booking? Now we seem to get reservations from partying young people. Hope to get some helpful advise. Regards, Sabine
    Hi Liz,In my house rules I clearly added that no children under the age of 2 are allowed at the house. I also was supposed to be able to confirm or decline any reservations before booking. However, I got a message / as well as I confirmed booking from a ... Latest reply by Grace329
    Hi! I received this email from a landlord trying to rent her place. “Hello,Thank you for your answer.In order to make the reservation via Airbnb, I would need your contact information (name, address, phone number). Once I have registered you for an insp... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Overall I am very excited to be a relatively new Airbnb host. My dilemna is as follows: the person we hired to manage our property set our listing up under her name and this has resulted in several problems. We have figured out how to morph from "her" ...
    I had my first rental request, while I was away for 24 hrs with no email access, of course The request was for dates that the house is not available. I responded 24 hrs later and I cannot “decline” the request... Is this user error on my part? Latest reply by Kesh3