What Hosts are saying

Que hacer cuando un huesped que ya está hospeado, desea añadir mas días a su estancia? Es decir, ya esta hospedado y hoy me llama y me dice que quiere quedarse dos días más. Como añadir esos dos días a su reverva original? He leido que hay que modificar l... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello everyone. This is my first time hosting. I'm hosting an inn with variety of rooms, each different room has different price. However, how do I custom set the prices according to room type since we can only put one price (which is the same regardless... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi allcan anyone help me. I have made a booking, paying half upfront. I am due to make the remainder but I have a different bank card as the other one expired. How do I pay the remainder of this trip with the new card as I am unable to find how I do it? T... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have a current guest who has decided to extend his stay and I accepted his reservation change for the later check-out date. I have not received any payment or notice of receiving the payments for the extended stay from Airbnb. The guest has requested th... Latest reply by Eduardo554
    hii'm vijay trying add my debit card for payment, it says we can't accept indian card due to complience. any one help me out what are possiblities to add payment method. or is it possible to add internet banking?ThanksVijay
    I have in my listing extra charge for providing wood for the fireplaces. What to do when my guest leaves without paying me? Latest reply by Sandra126