What Hosts are saying

Sigo esperando el pago pendiente que tengo de mi huésped, me pueden ayudar ?
    I’m in a bit of a hosting nightmare with my listing in Manila. I’ve never had to evict a guest and so I thought I’d ask the community for any suggestions on this matter. A guest of mine booked a stay for 17 days, and as of day 5 yesterday, he cancelled th... Latest reply by Alon1
    I want to set a minimum (smart) price for weekends, and maybe holidays.But this can't be done I don't think.Any ideas? I just got booked for three days between Christmas and NYE, at my 'regular' rates.This was despite having set prices explicitly to be ar... Latest reply by Leah181
    Hola buen día. Hace 5 días puse mi aunucio y ya me han llegado correos con consejos de alojamiento pero he buscado desde varias dispositivos y no lo encuentro.Que debo hacer?
    Hello, I have guests that wanted to alter their reservation from 49 nights to 27 nights due to work. I totally understand it and agreed to help them alter it and made sure that their will be no penalties added to both parties. No one realized that the 2...
    Hi Edinburgh people, I'll keep this short as you are super busy but I have a few questions for you. How many of you look at your competition and think “gee their place looks amazing” or “I’m just not getting the bookings”? I get it - it’s tough and there ...
    HiWhen I sent a stay request, host tried to negotiate behind this site's back and asked me to pay the amount in cash and cancel the reservation so as to save on commissions. When I refused, he canceled the my stay request. How do I report such fraudulent ... Latest reply by Erin404
    Hi, I’m wondering about guest reviews. I’ve received some 1’s and 2’s for reviews and I’m wondering how the ratings go. Is 1 the best or is 2 a better rating than a 1? Latest reply by Jean525