What Hosts are saying

I have been a happy host to happy guests for two years. Not one issue. Lucky me Then a guest booked for 70 days. She was trouble even before she arrived with about 30 pesky messages. Things went ok for a few weeks but she was very demanding as she wante... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi all we have just started hosting. I wanted to get a sense of what the correct standard is in terms of providing guests with access to the pantry and things like olive oil, spices etc? Is this something that everyone does? Thanks,Mon Latest reply by Linette7
    Hi, I just listed my space, and when I went to view it live, the whole upcoming week was blocked off as unavailable. I tried to go back in and mark it as available for that week, but I can't do that. Why is this? I don't have any pending reservations that... Latest reply by Quincy
    My Guest needs to cancel their reservation this Friday due to family circumstance and I am ok doing so without charging them a fee. My cancelation policy is currently set to moderate. How do I help them to cancel today without a fee being incurred? Latest reply by Letti0
    Hallo zusammen,ich habe gerade ein neues Inserat eingestellt, doch bei 96 Prozent Fortschritt/ Schritt 3 komme ich nicht weiter. Nachdem ich die lokalen Gesetze bestätigt habe, lande ich immer wieder auf der "Letzter Schritt"-Ausgangsseite, die mich bitte... Latest reply by Quincy
    Liebe Community, bekomme ich als Gastgeber*in eine Nachricht/Benachrichtigung, sobald mein Gast eine Bewertung abgegeben hat, sodass ich darauf reagieren kann?Bedeutet im Umkehrschluss, wenn ich eine solche Benachrichtigung nicht erhalten habe, gibt es au... Latest reply by Quincy
    Is it normal for a host to have ten reviews in a row by the same person...? On multiple listings? All very short with things like "great host" "very clean" "best night sleep" i suspect a host is faking reviews to boost scores. Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi Airbnb,I just got this message below and I'm not sure if I understand wellBasic requirementsThese targets help us ensure that every stay is comfortable and reliable. Your listing could be removed if you consistently fall below.I've been getting 4 and 5... Latest reply by Miguel278