What Hosts are saying

Hi Folks I'm relatively new to AirBnB and booked an apartment in Lanzarote for 21 days for £1850. It looks great, the super host is lovely and my charges break down as follows: £74.21 * 21 days £1558.40Cleaning £27.15Air... Latest reply by Francis184
    Hi good people in the Airbnb community. I'm looking for a rental home on Kauai that has a private cliff that is same to jump off! The home is secondary to the ability to cliff jump. Location is also secondary, but it needs to be on Kauai. Does anyone h...
    I have a linked calendar listing that encompasses 5 units. The linking works fine for reservations booked through airbnb - as in those dates are greyed out properly in the linked calendar. However, the dates that I have manually blocked do not appear in...
    A guest booked with me. The picture is of a woman with a woman's name, and when the message came through the person introduced himself with a different, male name and said he is coming down with a buddy to go fishing. The guest does not have reviews. This... Latest reply by Letti0
    Someone is requesting to book with me, but has no reviews and just goes by “M”. Being somewhat new to hosting, I’d like to hear advice on how to proceed with this inquiry. (And why does Airbnb allow someone to not use their name?) Latest reply by Nancy634
    Dear Airbnb, I hope this email finds you well, Please help me to check the payment for booking ID ** at listing 2Beds Private House in central ( Tuti Gia Ngu) The guest 's name is **. They checked in on Aug 2 and checked out on Aug 5. However, we ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Even though i am assuming that Airbnb is asking my guests for their goverment ID, can i still ask my guest before coming to send me a copy of their DL? Latest reply by Paul482
    Why can’t properties be listed within defined price blocks , say 0-100,100-150,150-200,200+ dollar price range.would save potential guests scrolling through multiple properties in each region