What Hosts are saying

Hi there fellow AirBnB host,Does anyone here have any problem in managing their listings? I have created an AirBnB Excel Template, that make it easier to manage bookings and payments. However I would like to know what other problems do you guys face as an... Latest reply by Helen3
    I recently took a booking from a couple who had two good reviews and two bad reviews.As I am on Instant Booking I had to accept the booking.How many times does a guest get a bad review before they can no longer book? Latest reply by Megan307
    I missed a request because the little red dot did not show on my phone over the Airbnb sign that I had a message, nor did I receive a text which has always happened in the past. I went into Airbnb just to check on things and saw I had missed a reservatio... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi, I changed phone number successfully at first time, later, When I want to change back to my previous phone number, but did not receive 4 digits code. Tried many times. Please assist thanks in advance
    This is my third time of being a host and my first unpleasant experience. I have two guest and only one key. They stay just for one night and I barely had time to see their faces. They went out came back home separately. So One of them ringed the bell at ... Latest reply by April173