What Hosts are saying

Hello, I just realized that the money of August never came. I put a wrong IBAN (from my credit card, which apparently is not working), and the money never reached my credit card. Does somebody knows how to get the money to my account? It is really d... Latest reply by Orhan20
    Hi, I created a wishlist and posted the link to my instagram profile but people say when they click on it that it doesn't take them to my wishlist, but it works for me just fine...can I change some setting to allow anyone to view my wishlist? Do you have ... Latest reply by Elsa356
    Hi, I've just had a guest who didn't show up last night. She informed me today that they have decided to stay elsewhere. They had booked with me for 6 nights. I have received this money. The 'guest' has asked for a refund. I would like to do a partial-ref... Latest reply by Michael5894
    Is there a way to get a breakdown of my payouts that include the fees airbnb takes out? My accountant wants to see and I can only find my total and gross payout but neither has a break down. Latest reply by Tamara-And-Steven0
    We have a riverside cottage overlooking Le Loire in a village called Seiches sur le loire. Its perfect for Airbnb but we need somebody to do changeovers. Our French is not that good so English speaking would be nice. We host in the UK and understand the c... Latest reply by Alix-Marie0
    how do I avoid running out of time (and losing favour with ABNB admin) when discussions (emails) run out of the allotted 24hrs?TIA Latest reply by Kickan0
    I received an email (from express@mailairbnb.com) on a special offer from a host, but instead of paying to Airbnb via its website or app, the email requested to do a bank transfer to a bank account in Budapest.However, when I log in via Airbnb website or ... Latest reply by Rania46
    Hello All, I just want to complain about what my host did to me and seek for help. Two days ago, my host entered my room without knocking the door while I was sleeping in the morning. I complained about this to her, but she did not acknowledge that this ... Latest reply by Molly361