What Hosts are saying

I am just registering to be a host. Before publishing my listing, (It's Sunday and no city offices are open) , I'm wondering do most cities require you to inform them about renting your home on a nightly basis? Do they want you to pay a fee for doing so??... Latest reply by Stephanie1979
    We recently found that our imported iCal link from Booking.com does not work with Airbnb when I try to import. I contacted Booking.com and they advise they have a technical issue, but this has been going on for some weeks now, hence my post here. I note t... Latest reply by Farisya0
    I have a reservation for 2 and they want to add a third person I have a charge of an additional $20 after the second person but my account is set up for only 2 people how do I change it to add the third person and only charge the extra $20 per day I tried... Latest reply by Elizabeth2247
    Hi everyone, through my my new security system I became aware my latest guest was charging his car for the duration of his stay. I’ve put a claim in through the resolution center however my wife thinks it’s not really a big deal. Would love to gain some... Latest reply by Ann30171
    Per the airbnb guidelines, they are to release funds to the owners within 24 hours of the tenant check-in. That has been over a week now, the renters have stayed and left and airbnb has not even released the rental fees to me. I have contacted airbnb se... Latest reply by Mark-and-Jonette0
    Hi I started hosting again after a long break, and I found out that the money was paid out to an account that I don't have anymore. (I also don't recognize that account; I tried to see the full IBAN, but could not check) Is there a way to cancel the payou... Latest reply by Orhan20