What Hosts are saying

The guest has complained that they are being over-charged. Please see guest conversation and the host's response. Guest 11 June 2019"Hello, thank you for accepting the reservation.Yes indeed I forgot to add the people who travel with me.We will be there w... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi. I am new to AirBNB. I have my house posted for the Ryder Cup that will be in MN at the end of Sept. I was interested in primarily only renting it this week at the inflated market rate for the event. I received an inquiry requesting to stay Labor D... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Buenos dias, quiero informar este caso para a quien le ha pasado lo mismo y me puede ayudar. El dia de ayer 10 de Marzo en la madrugada recibi una reserva en mi finca, esta fue confirmada por parte mia. Entraban ayer 10 de Marzo y salian 13 de Marzo. El c... Latest reply by Liana1688
    HiI'm having a problem uploading photos. I've done it before and it has worked but this time when I click on the upload photos icon nothing happens.Adrian Latest reply by Henry546
    My last guest damaged the heating element in my dishwasher, a spatula melted and burned onto the bottom element. What can I do as far as cost to be covered to repair it.thanks, Nancy Latest reply by Sarah977
    We are running an airbnb on the first floor out of our mother-daughter house in NYC. Few days ago two cops saying that they are from the Department of Building of NYC came to our airbnb and said that we need to change our lisitng from 5 people to only 2 p... Latest reply by Greg1783