What Hosts are saying

Has anyone else had an experience like this? i need to understand the process for reporting and claiming for extensive criminal damage. I contacted Airbnb on Saturday and i am still waiting for them to respond. I have messaged, emailed and called. Latest reply by Anonymous
    I previously had a guest who physically threatened me when I filed a claim for destroyed furniture and linen. I called AIRBNB and they said they blocked her but they allowed her to leave a slandering one-star review. To add insult to injury, she said in t... Latest reply by Michel6658
    Hello! I have just created a new listing - and made my calendar available for a period in Nov/Dec 2017. However, it keeps on saying the listing is not active and if I preview the listing it says the property is not available for the dates. When I try to e... Latest reply by Frederick114
    I have wasted hours trying without success to change my email details as my current provider is ceasing operation in a couple of days (Orangehome). After changing the entry I get as far as 'enter your facebook password to confirm'. I know the password and... Latest reply by Alicia942
    We have just had visitors and the boilder broke down having just been serviced. They still stayed two out of three nights and we paid for heaters/fuel - though totally admit it was not good. We only asked them to pay for just one night as they still used... Latest reply by Simon3196
    My current guests informed me that "someone" damaged one of my condo's windows. My condo is in a highrise building in the middle of downtown. The window needs to be replaced and can only be installed from the outside. Worse, I've been told that not only w... Latest reply by Levi90
    I have been losing money on airbnb. I had a contracted job, canceled the last minute of my checking date. I paid 1369.00 for 1 month plus 662 some dollars will be deducted in April the 6th. Unfortunately my luck the job decided to canceled all contracts. ... Latest reply by Jane563
    I had a guest check out of my place yesterday and when I went over to clean and prepare for my next guests I was informed by my neighbours that the people staying that week had a dog with them. Not a small dog either! I found dog hair in the house and the... Latest reply by Alan1009