What Hosts are saying

when im logged in to my account i can see my listing as listed but when i log off i cant see my listing anyway even with the filters. please help me to find out why listing : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/37447767?s=66&shared_item_type=1&virality_e... Latest reply by Rahul114
    I normally have guests that stay no longer than 6 nights and usually less than that. However I just had my longest occupancy since joining Airbnb. They arrived 12/1 and stayed until 12/21. Although they were decent guests (2 people), they were pretty m... Latest reply by Colleen28
    Hi everyone I have two experiences that are both available on the platform. Both are similar (uptown visit & cathedral visit) and can be done each day. I find difficult to organize the booking as the Airbnb platform makes me program only one experience fo... Latest reply by Angela714
    Airbnb bot10:49 AMHi A&A, let’s get you some help. We’re going to ask you some questions and then connect you with a member of our support team.Do you need help with a reservation?No, it’s something else A&A10:49 AMNo, it’s something else Airbnb bot10:...
    Hi all- A few months ago we had an inquiry for a month stay next summer. The guest reached out again after locking down their dates and noticed that our rate had increased. (After our 1st year I always planned on increasing the price) They said their budg... Latest reply by John-And-Donette0
    Dear Community, I need help with the following.One of my guests have damaged my ceiling light and it is not working anymore. I opened a resolution through Airbnb and the guest refused to pay. I involved Airbnb to settle the resolution but after 10 days I ... Latest reply by Shak-and-Sid0