What Hosts are saying

Hi I'm really new to Airbnb hosting so bare with me. I just had my first guest complete their stay at my place but I didn't receive a notification to review them. I also don't think they received a notification to review me. I checked in "Reviews About Yo... Latest reply by Mickey-and-Betsy0
    Hello, I want to ask you why I receive my money in US Dollars, when I had make all the payouts to be in Euro. Would you like to help me, and tell me how can I fix this. So, I want all my payouts to be in Euros.Thank you very much, have a nice day,Sanja. Latest reply by Eris117
    Hello everyone I am new to Airbnb and have a question about cleaning fees please. At the moment I am charging a cleaning fee for stays of less than 5 nights. I have set this in House Rules and in the listing. My question is - how do I get payment for the ... Latest reply by Kaye80
    As a host I work very hard with our clients for good reviews. If I have written a review about a guest who has left and had a great time, but they do not bother to review me, does my review still get published?.....and vice versa Latest reply by Helen2454
    I am trying to put in my address on my listing and every time I enter it, the system changes the address and then comes up with an error saying "There is not enough information". The address I did manage to enter on the one listing has put my property in ... Latest reply by Mario2382
    Hello.Airbnb blocked all my calendars (for 3 properties) which I only found out about now. I had an issue with a guest 3 weeks ago and cancelled said guest's reservation which Airbnb was aware of and seemed to agree with. Due to this I had/have an open ti... Latest reply by Keith-and-Brenda0
    Hi, i'm a host on airbnb. My guest accidentaly lost a key of the apartment.House rules are clear and we requested a money back for new key cuts, lock and handyman expenses.Guest was fair enough and agreed with everything. Is it possible to receive the mon... Latest reply by Ann10