What Hosts are saying

I have recently cancelled a reservation (as guest) and am due to receive the full refund.However, the credit card noted for refund has expired. Is there any way to update this in the system so I can receive the money?Anything I should do? I am going crazy... Latest reply by Linda108
    How do I set up advance notice? I would like to have instant booking, but I want to have at least 24 hours advance notice. Latest reply by Elaine116
    I have been reading story after story here about hosts not getting paid out. It is Christmas week and I have not been paid in a week post check in of the guest on 12/22. I have been calling multiple times per day as it has really ruined my holidays havi... Latest reply by Audrey707
    Gaaaa... I've managed to delete the email with my superhost reward voucher code on it...any ideas on how I can get it back? And when did airbnb become imposible to talk to? Their number has gone from the site. Latest reply by Sue-And-Steve3
    seriously demented newby freaking out ... again - I know photos - I know resolution - I know !!!!! but when I go to add new photos that are the correct resolution/size/and in marked folder that I used to upload original pics - I can access all my o... Latest reply by Jane3328