What Hosts are saying

I just had a guest text me the morning after they arrived to saythey had left again early that morning instead of staying their 3 days insisting that the place smelled damp and the bed linnen was damp.Me and other folk went to investigate and found nothin... Latest reply by Liz4524
    I am a host and traveler. My original ABB photo was of me and an Ex. I updated the photo once I started hosting and was with a new person. However, when I log into my account, the old photo still shows to me on the first page in the upper right corner. I ... Latest reply by Ahmadreza2
    HelloI have been hosting only for two months, and it's going really well.I am renting the entire house with 6 bedrooms, so most of my guests are big group and some of my guests have been too loud at night and I have been getting complaints from neighbors.... Latest reply by Jennifer2855
    Hi Everyone, I have recently had a number of first timer AirBnB guest requests from people who have signed up with only their first name, no photo, no details about themselves and only a vague area where they live and no reviews. As I am a single woman an... Latest reply by Charles224
    Hello I would like to ask about a concern i have. A private landlord contacted me about a flat she rent for long term via air bnb and ant payment will be done through air bnb. She told me she leaves on Spain and cannot visit due to her work. She asked if... Latest reply by Juliet47
    Hello:)I'm sorry if I repeated on other's question, I didn't find an answer in former conversation...A guest left my place a bit dirty, this is fine, but he left stains on the bed sheets that I can't wash out:((Do you think it's okay to request money for ... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Why is it AirBnB doesn't credit co-hosts with reviews for the listings they manage? I am a co-host and of the 60 or so bookings I've managed, I receive ZERO reviews. I don't get credited with being a superhost, when I should. All the reviews are credit... Latest reply by Marc8422
    In the same way weekly or long term discounts are available, why not have the option to offer a return guest discount? This would be a good promotion and departing guests could be reminded that if they enjoyed their stay then a return discount is availab... Latest reply by David7097