What Hosts are saying

I have recently received notifications that seemed a lot like Airbnb but I'm not certain if it is. The notifications say that I need to submit more information or my listing will be shut off is this true? Latest reply by Sarah977
    I live well outside the town limits in my area so therefore we do not pay the local city taxes. My tax rate is 9.5%, which includes 6.5% state, 2% tourism, 1% county. Airbnb also is charging and remitting on my behalf, and they are incorrectly adding in ... Latest reply by Andy559
    Hello, I am fairly new to hosting and a parent has booked on behalf of their 18 yr old son and 17 yr old daughter - is this allowed? Should I be accepting this booking?Thank you Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi this may already be asked but I have trouble with getting my money from Airbnb. I connected my bank account and the status is ready on my account but still I get a e-mail that they were not able to tranfer money on it. I have already had three guest a... Latest reply by Linda3346
    Hello! I am in the research process of finding out what I need to rent a stationary RV out on AirBnb like places. I'm wondering if there is an insurance (renters or otherwise) that I will need, or if that's not necessary. Would love any info reguarding th... Latest reply by Stefanie338
    Hello, Does Airbnb offer a property management service for remote hosts? I am considering purchasing a property that is over 2 hours away from me and was hoping that a service exists where someone who is close to the property could handle the maintenance ... Latest reply by Asaawe0
    Hey everyone I am from Trinidad and Tobago and a bit new to the Airbnb family.I have been getting requests/inquiries from persons with no picture and the opened an account June 19th. One particular request the person asked me if they have to pay all the... Latest reply by Michelle1470
    We have been hosting for just under 2 months. We are very much enjoying it . We have had 14 reviews all totally positive and glowing , and just received Super host status. All the reviews have received 5 stars , but one which received a 4. This person di... Latest reply by Janet1131