What Hosts are saying

I understood that must be send an invoice to receive the payment from Airbnb. Can anyone explain what steps I have to follow? Thank you Latest reply by Emiel1
    Had a fantastic stay in Florence, and to be absolutely honest, it was a perfect stay. However, the end of our trip ended in disaster! Our host requested we take out the trash before we leave (no problem) and we had a train at 8:52 am so we gave ourself pl... Latest reply by Austin70
    On Friday I asked a guest about arrival times but received no answer from them.Sunday was the arrival date - my check in time is 3pm.On Sunday I waited at home for the guest to arrive. At 4pm I messaged the guest again. The reply was "1pm"(!) - so I said,... Latest reply by Faith34
    Hi everyone,I have a problme with the fact that AirBNB puts in the receipt the cost per traveller.I am going on a buisness trip and I take my wife. I chose an apartment with low price and with NO adittional charges for a second person.So the problem now i... Latest reply by Mehroosh0
    I have received a review today from a guest who booked my apartment to stay yesterday via an instant booking.He didn’t speak English or French so communication was extremely difficult between us. Upon his arrival he got lost and was unable to find my apar... Latest reply by Geraldine60
    After several years of very good airb&b experiences I have just had a bad one, involving a host configuring a location which was several miles away from the real one. How does this get configured? Normally airb&b shows only an approximate location, but af... Latest reply by Peter988
    My guest canceled her reservation then waited for a cancellation notice and reserved some different dates. She texted me through the webite and said all was good! Reservation made and paid in full. However; the calendar still shows her original reservatio... Latest reply by Letti0
    I run all kinds of events in my area, Sedona AZ. The latest below. Plus I do the events for the Collective in Sedona. How can I advertise that on AirBNB? I have rooms to offer as well, but want to let those who are coming in the opportunity to go to ... Latest reply by Beverly41