What Hosts are saying

Airbnb customer service has been absolutely atrocious. I just got off the phone after being on hold for OVER an hour with Airbnb support. Finally a supervisor told me that they could not help with anything experience related and that she would have to fil... Latest reply by Bar2
    Hi, what happens if a guest books for one person and two arrive...I have an extra $10 charge for two guests Latest reply by Quincy
    So when i make amendments on the listing for exemple on my computer or on my phone it doesnt change on the website.so this is not seen.... I made changes on Sunday (Wednesday now) which didnt get sinc on the website. When i open it on my own computer anmd... Latest reply by MaryAnn64
    the airbnb website lists me as base price 150 euro, which I never entered, ever - my base price is 90 euros. I have been demoted way down on the listings for the region even when I specify the specified village; consequently I am not getting bookings. Oca... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I am rather new to Airbnb and in general, I find it great. However, one frustration is that there doesn't seem to be any easy way to give immediate feedback when a technical issue is happening. The last weekend in July, a potential guest was contact... Latest reply by Katherine197
    I am from Life Saving Victoria and would like to make contact with someone from Airbnb about including messages about safe swimming when guests book accomodation on the Surf Coast in Victoria, Australia.Thanks,Neen Latest reply by Mike340