What Hosts are saying

I had a guest leave a good review on my home, but a bad review on the building. How do I respond to those things out of my control? iIcan't control if neighbors leave things in the hallway and if the walls are not painted.... I don't own the building. It'... Latest reply by Red3
    I went away from London to Melbourne, Colombo and back to London from 16th April to 21st May.I blocked all the day I am away. But someone managed to book on the 30th April and I request him to cancelbut he did not. So I did cancel and BNB has imposed a ca... Latest reply by Mike340
    Can someone please explain to me how this works and if I'm still vulnerable to this potential scammer. This morning I received an inquiry for a weeklong stay in my AirBnB space from "Daniel", claiming to be a photographer with the BBC - had a nice,wholeso... Latest reply by Teresa31
    Hi! I just wanted to share share my experience with the internet. I stayed in a place for a week. The place was wonderful except one thing; bed bugs. Or at least what I believe were bed bugs.Day 1 when I first noticed bites The first set I noticed Day 3...
    • 6907993A-8E18-4DC7-85B6-0A2526855F4E.jpeg
    • A82708B9-2965-45F8-9E40-2C441FDA75D4.jpeg
    • F7643C1B-777D-40AB-97DA-7248721E816C.jpeg
    I have had Advance notice set to 3 days since I started hosting on airBNB, but I still get last minute requests and am forced to respond. I have been on the phone with support twice about this and although they say I have everything set up correctly, I am... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello, A guest has booked with me. Total is £500 - I will obviously pay 3%. I don’t put a cleaning fee on. But my guest is saying Airbnb are adding £79 to her booking? Why is this? I don’t see where this amount is coming from? Are all my guests getting ch... Latest reply by Matthew285