What Hosts are saying

Can someone help me with this? I had an overall rating of 4 stars on this booking and yet every category was rated as 5 stars. Why would I have a 4 star overall rating when all of the categories were rated as 5 star? Thank you Latest reply by Karin123
    • Screenshot 2018-05-23 10.18.10.png
    Hi everyone! I have a question, I would like to know how I can give my guests another price when they stay longer than one night? I see you can give reductions for when they stay for a week or for a month but not for longer than one night? Do I have to ...
    Hello, I was wondering if there is an email service that will systematically generate emails to guests at different milestones on their stay i.e. a few days prior to check-in, a night after check-in, upon check-out, etc. I am looking for a service that i... Latest reply by Priscilla88
    HI, I am new to Air B n B - how do you price your place? use smart rate? does that really works? *title updated
    I am new to AirBNB, signed up a couple of months ago - but yet to get a booking.On other sites I advertise a set price for the rental and a seperate price for the 'security' deposit - which in my book, covers the cost of cleaning should the customer not c... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi!I'm new in Airbnb and for according to my country, for receiving my guests payments, I have only 3 options:1) western union: 10$ fee2)international bank transfers: xx comisions3) masters cars payoneer: 0 commissions but no bank in my country considers ... Latest reply by Lorenzo241