What Hosts are saying

I received an instant booking from a guest. Despite the fact that my listing clearly states that it is not suitable for young children (it's an open plan cottage with mezzanine floor) they booked. I thanked the for their booking and asked them to confir... Latest reply by Dina92
    I have spent over half an hour looking through my advert and I can't find my daily pricing details anywhere. Didn't they used to show up on the calendar? Can someone help, please. Have to say, I find the website hard to find my way around and very irritat... Latest reply by Emiel1
    It looks like Airbnb did not charge my guest the security deposit we have. Is that right, is it somewhere else? Also, does Airbnb take taxes out for us? Latest reply by Helen3
    How do I sync calendars and where do I find their url addresses?
    Hi Air BnB Community, Rather confused by the cleaning fee.I have a cleaning fee of £15 in my listing when I look at the calculations it is deducted from my pay out.Should I be requesting this back? I'd have thought that a cleaning fee of £15 would not be ... Latest reply by Mai45
    Hello, I wanted to know if my details are full and correct and if the apartment is famous and surfers can make an order. Also I can not understand the diary if it is busy or busy because it has an arrow, I am basically free all the next few months, how it... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Dear Airbnb Hosts, I am a student of communication, and I am conducting a research about the HOSTS' EXPERIENCE through Airbnb and how they deal with that (going general to the relation between public values and the platform itself). I would therefore real... Latest reply by Faruk1