What Hosts are saying

How do I change my address details? It keeps going to another village 10 minutes away and I cannot change my post code in the UK as it keeps defaulting to another address?? has anyone got direct contact details to Air b and b?Also how do you add another ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello, I have some questions for You. So I found one place to live for a long term, however when I made a payment my credit card was declined and I got some weird email from AirBnb Inc. I would like to show You that and to hear Your opinion about it if it... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I am new host and I got my first book this weekend. I have a doubt about how cleaning fee will be charged to the guest? I already set up the cleaning fee on my profile listing but is not reflected on the total amount. Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi!I want to book an apartment and I received a request for booking, but button "Confirm and Continue" is inactive when I need to agree with policies and continue with paying
    We are co-hosts, paid by percentage. I have been trying to reconcile numbers in transaction history and payout information and cannot balance to make sure amounts are correct. It seems to me that there are various amounts coming into my account that no ...
    Good day I have listed a Lodge with 6 rooms and the price per room per night is R850 so the person want to book the Lodge for 8 people for the price of R850 in Total. The Airbnb system don't allow per room per night or did I do something wrong with the in... Latest reply by Elena87
    I am a newbie and tried my first listing last Sunday but can't seem to publish my listing. I received an email link to finish my listing but everytime I click the link provided, there was an error message. Tried to google what others have done similar t... Latest reply by Quincy