What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have a new booking request from someone who has created a profile this year with no picture, no reviews and no details when asking to booking our apartment. What am I able to ask them before I approve them to stay? Latest reply by Linda108
    I had a guest tell me they accidently hit the Report button while searching. How do i know if that hasnt been fixed? Latest reply by Rene-and-Zac0
    Nel mio annuncio compare un offerta speciale per chi prenota entro una certa data con uno sconto del 20%. Io non ho mai attivato questa opzione e voglio toglierla, mi sapete dire come posso fare? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi y'all, I'm trying to understand the transactions ledger export in more detail. (a) I see these Types:PayoutReservationReservationResolution AdjustmentResolution Payout Is there an explainer for each one? And how is the order calculated?I want to write ...
    HiI am preparing to Airbnb my house out in Sussex. However, I live over 150 miles away. I have two good friends both of whom are helping me out with prepping the house to let it out. They have both offered to help manage the property for me. Both friends... Latest reply by Lois32
    Can I share the official Airbnb photos of my house with my architect to use on their website as they designed the space? Latest reply by Sarah785
    Hi,My first guest arrived longer than a month ago and since then I had another 3 guests. However I haven’t been payed yet and in the guide it says that it takes 30 days since the first confirmation. Is this an error? Thanks! Latest reply by Quincy