What Hosts are saying

Hello, my bank account information was stolen from me and the thief booked reservation on this site! I dont know in which country the reservation was made so I have no information about anything. My bank account is blocked at the moment for safety reasons... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi there, I have made up documents showing guests the flat location, flat information etc which I am having trouble sending to them through the AirBnB email system. They keep getting bounced saying that the attachments are too big. I've trimmed them down ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I rented my house out 9 days ago and still haven't received a payment. the test payment i received the next day and my bank doesn't see any payment that came in.How do i get my money? Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi. I listed my property 3months ago, and couldn't work out why I'd had no enquiries, until I realised that neither I nor anyone else can actually see/find my listing. I've checkd and triple checked the listing, and it appears as 'listed', but not find.... Latest reply by Rebecca306
    Good day my account is miracle.y.er@hotmail.com i have a deduction from my bank card on date 2017/12/21 amount at R3061.24.This deduction doesn't have a reference number.I am not sure what's this for, could you please assist. Thank you Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello everyone, After couple of bad reviews on cleanliness, I did clean and tidy up by myself instead of cleaners. Then, a new guest just got in and straightforwardly sent me dozens of pictures claiming how dirty this place was at 3:30am today. This gues... Latest reply by Sarah977
    A guest booked in for 5 days. I sent a Special Offer so she might extend her stay. She declined so i withdrew the Special Offer. Problem is....I am still seeing the extended Special Offer dates....& not the original booking dates?? How do I make sure the ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am a host and have a confirmed booking for the 21/08/2017. My guest informed me that he paid on the 7/08/2017, but I have not seen payment into my bank account yet. What do I do? Latest reply by Marla-and-Walter0