What Hosts are saying

I have had a guest who is now unable to come due to having flu this evening, she has only just messaged an hour ago. She is asking for her partner to stay to which i respond he will have to send his own booking. Apparently she has spoken with Airbnb who a... Latest reply by Clare-and-Coco0
    Hi, my calendar has been blocked from July through December, I dont know how or why? I have tried unblocking but it only allows me to unblock on day at a time - Thank you for any help Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi I have a guest trying to book my condo. I sent a special offer. She said she then tried to book it and it asked for her drivers license. She tried to put that information in but it would never proceed to the credit card portion. It also had a different... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    hello is there a way to have the best and recent reviews displayed on my add... all finest ones are non french, and are not shown... thus having only the french ones... and every one knows that the french travelers aren t the most anthusiastic reviewers... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0