What Hosts are saying

Hi I decided to opt for smart pricing on my advertised room and a couple just booked the room for the St Patrick's Day bank holiday weekend for 3 nights for the minimum price I set. I'm just wondering why airbnb choose 2 sell my room that cheap for one of... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hey we own in a new build and have been hosting since September 2016. Never had any issue with any of our guests nor any complaints directly from neighbours. However our property management company, firstport, has sent a notice to all residents that they ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I just booked reservation for an apartment in Osaka, Japan, for 16th-17th Feb 2018.There has been an error with the payment system and i ended up being charged 3 times for 1 night booking only.I have contacted the host to resolve the issue, but they haven... Latest reply by Helen3
    We explicitly specifed on the calendar that this coming long weekend in Sydney would be $10.00 over and above the daily rate for other days. I checked again and again and it had been saved. When the booking request came through the request was based on ... Latest reply by Valerie283
    Hello, i message you about my last guest. The guy wrote me a really bad review and gave me 1 star. the problem is that he says I'm late for two hours for his placement, which is not true because you can see in our correspondence with him before, I was jus... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello everyone,I had to cancel the reservation because of the unexpected accident in the building and I've got "you're at risk" status and my commitment rate is 96%. I wonder if this 96% affected somehow on the appearance of the listing in the search? Is ... Latest reply by Katia44