What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, It's my first time posting on here. I've just received my first bad review from a host and it sounds silly but I find it quite upsetting, mostly because I think they aren't cut out to host and secondly because I think it's not true. She sa... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello Hosts, I've got a problem and Airbnb system is no help. I'm a Seasonal Host and I reopen next June (2018). Airbnb took a reservation for Dec. 28 - 31 and we are closed . I canceled with the customer/ Lodger and now the cancellation shows up on my p... Latest reply by Gary212
    Hi!The system is giving this info(below) at the moment. However this information is false, as I have my property blocked until April 1st 2018.Can you pls. delete it or tell me how to do it pls. Thank you!W.O. This host is offering a one-time deal to the f... Latest reply by Weine0
    HiI see that some listings are showing as verified (ie have been inspected by an Airbnb agent). I dropped a note to Airbnb to find out a little more about this and apparently some listings have been inspected as a sort of trial. This is all they could te... Latest reply by Jeff273
    Hi,I have just got into hosting. I have a 3 bedroom apartment. Have fixed a price of Rs. 1250 per room per night (for upto 2 persons per room). so when the entire apartment is booked, it means the traveller wants all 3 rooms, which means Rs. 1250 x 3 (roo... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Bom dia, comunidade! Eu recebi um e-mail do Airbnb sugerindo enviar cartões de natal aos meus hóspedes, mas acabei apagando o mesmo e não encontrei mais! Também não acho em lugar algum no site do airbnb ou no aplicativo. Vocês tem algum link para a página... Latest reply by Lucas129