What Hosts are saying

Bed and breakfast owners. Please check your site on the explore section as a traveller. On the phone app you may well be listed ( as we are) as a hotel - I bed. I have been trying to get this removed for over two weeks. I am told it is a known proble... Latest reply by Brett288
    Hi there, I am wondering if others are having problems with the calendar on the Airbnb app. It has been very slow to open over the last month or so, now all I see is the three waiting dots and no calendar appears at all. Thank you for your help!!! Lou fr... Latest reply by Joe-And-Julie0
    Hi everyone, have already few days a problem with my calendar view and just have a no idea how to change it Mean don't see no all month, no year, no nothing more just than a week or other months per week. Please see the attached view problem and hope tha... Latest reply by Heather1204
    • Screenshot 2019-02-13 at 12.59.32.png
    Unfortunately, we have encountered Airbnb's illegal decisions several times.Last time a guest booked our apartment for 3 months with a 60% discount. He arrived and one week later he wrote to the Airbnb that there was a very bed smell in the apartment and ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I've trying to find out if I can ask for full name, town and state of residence in order to do a simple background check before accepting a reservation. I've gotten many first name inquiries and one full name inquiry that revealed felony records. Latest reply by Alicia795
    How can I qualify to become an AirBNB Ambassador? I'm in Short-Term Rental Business since 2011 and would like to promote AirBnb to others and get paid. Is there a program from this, aside for hosting? Latest reply by Alessia323
    Be careful of a fake Dubai guest, who’s name is Adnan Nisar Kayani, pretends that he has a business in Dubai and his father and family in Saudi Arabia.He’s looking for vulnerable hosts and persuaded them to invest in his company but never provided any pr... Latest reply by Mary4321